Quick & Healthy Breakfast
I have been experimenting with oatmeal lately and I think I found the magic recipe . The best part? I can make it in less than 5 minutes.
Here is what I use:
• 1/2 cup oats ( I included the brand I buy- look for a brand where the ingredient list says whole grain oats. That’s it. There should not be anything else listed).
• 1/2 cup almond milk ( you could also use soy milk or coconut milk depending on your body’s preference). Below is one of the brands I use.
• 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
• Lightly sweeten with pure honey
• Combine oats with almond milk, chia seeds and honey and cook oats as directed on package.
• 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
• Few blueberries